GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (VDW-LICORICE.COM ~ ONLINE-SHOP)§ 1 Scope and Provider
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all orders you
at the online store
Owner: Armin von der Werth
(2) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the
Basis of these terms and conditions. The general
Terms and conditions apply to companies thus also for all
future business relationships, even if they are not express again
be agreed. The inclusion of terms and conditions
a customer who meets our terms and conditions
contradict, is already contradicted.
(3) Contract language is exclusively German.
(4) You can change the currently valid terms and conditions on the
retrieve and print.§ 2 Offer and conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not make a binding application
the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a
noncommittal request to order goods in the online shop.
(2) By clicking on the button ["order now pay" / "buy"]
make a binding purchase offer (§ 145 BGB). Just before
Submit this order, you can check the order again
and correct if necessary.
(3) After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-
Mail confirming that we have received your order
(Acknowledgment of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not yet constitute an acceptance
Of your purchase offer. A contract comes through the acknowledgment of receipt
not yet done.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded when we expressly
declare the acceptance of the purchase offer (order confirmation) or if we
the goods - without prior express acceptance - to you
to ship. Exception: when paying with prepayment and PayPal is the
Acceptance of the order immediately with your order.§ 3 prices and shipping costs
The prices stated on the product pages do not include VAT. According to §19 Abs.1 UStG, we do not declare sales tax. Our invoice amounts are gross equal to net. Further information about shipping costs can be found on our website under Payment & Shipping:
https://www.vdw-licorice.com/Zahlung-Versand:_:1.html§ 4 Terms of payment; delay
(1) Payment can be made either by:
Invoice in advance,
cash on delivery,
(2) We are responsible for the selection of the payment methods available. We
In particular, we reserve the right to choose only for payment
To offer payment methods, for example, to hedge our
Credit risk only prepayment.
(3) When selecting the payment method in advance, we call ours
Bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is
within 7 days of receiving the order confirmation on our account
(4) When paying by credit card, the purchase price at the time of ordering
Reserved on your credit card (authorization). The actual burden
Your credit card account will be processed at the time we deliver the goods to you
(5) When paying with PayPal you will be in the ordering process on the website
forwarded by the online provider PayPal. To the invoice amount over
To be able to pay PayPal, you must be registered there or first
register, legitimize with your access data and the money order
to confirm with us. After placing the order in the shop, we require PayPal
to initiate the payment transaction. You will receive further information
during the ordering process. The payment transaction becomes direct through PayPal
then done automatically.§ 5 set-off / right of retention
(1) You are only entitled to offset if your counterclaim
has not been disputed by us
is recognized or in a close synallagmatic relationship with ours
(2) You can only exercise a right of retention as far as your counterclaim
based on the same contractual relationship.§ 6 delivery; Retention of title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods is carried out by our
Warehouse to the address specified by you.
(2) The goods remain our until full payment of the purchase price
(3) Exceptionally we are not obliged to deliver the ordered goods,
if we have ordered the goods properly, but not
supplied correctly or on time (congruent hedging transaction).
The condition is that we do not accept the missing goods availability
and informed you of this fact without delay.
In addition, we must not risk the procurement of the ordered goods
have taken over. In case of corresponding unavailability of the goods
We will reimburse you for any payments already made. The risk, one
to get ordered goods (procurement risk), we take over
Not. This is also true when ordering goods that are just of their kind and theirs
Characteristics is described according to (generic goods). We are only for delivery
from our stock of goods and from us ordered from our suppliers
(4) If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB, the following also applies:
- We reserve ownership of the goods until complete
Settlement of all claims from the current business relationship.
Before transfer of ownership of the reserved goods is a pledge
or security transfer not allowed.
- You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. For
In this case, you already enter all claims in the amount of
Invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, to us
from. We accept the assignment, but you are recovering the
Claims authorized. As far as your payment obligations are not
duly, we reserve the right to
Collect receivables yourself.§ 7 Cancellation Policy
In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, so the purchase too
For purposes that are predominantly neither yours nor yours
be assigned to independent professional activity, you have one
Withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
You have the right to revoke the contract within a Mont without giving any reason.
Opened candy wrappers are excluded from the return. After consultation, a discount is possible. The costs for a return are borne by the buyer.
The cancellation period is a Mont from the date of invoicing. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us (Armin von der Werth) of your decision by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, e-mail to email@example.com or message service / PM), to revoke this contract.
If you want to revoke the contract, then you can send this form and send it back by mail or e-mail.
Armin von der Werth
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
Ordered on: ___________________ (*) ??received on: _______________________ (*)
Bill number: ________________________ (*)
Name of the consumer (s) ______________________________________
Address of the consumer (s)
Date Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Please delete as appropriate
End of revocation
(1) The right of withdrawal does not exist on delivery
- sealed goods used for reasons of health protection or the
Hygiene are not suitable for return if their seal after
the delivery was removed,
- of goods, if these are due to their condition after delivery
were inseparably mixed with other goods,
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. Send the
Goods please in original packaging with all accessories and if possible
all packaging components back to us. If necessary, use one
protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging
Please ensure that you have suitable packaging for one
adequate protection against transport damage, claims for damages
to avoid damage due to defective packaging.
(3) Please call us before returning the tel. No. 030 46795932 to the
To announce the return. In this way you allow us one
fastest possible allocation of the products.
(4) Please note that those mentioned in the preceding paragraphs 2 and 3
Modalities not required for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal
are.§ 8 Transport damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious transport damages, then
Please report such errors to the deliverer immediately and take them
please contact us as soon as possible.
(2) Failure to make a complaint or contact has for your
statutory warranty rights no consequences. But they help us
our own claims against the carrier or the
To claim transport insurance.§ 9 Warranty
(1) Unless otherwise expressly agreed, yours
Warranty claims in accordance with the statutory provisions of
Purchase Law (§§ 433 ff. BGB).
(2) If you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, is
the period of liability for warranty claims for used goods -
Deviating from the legal regulations - one year. These
Restriction does not apply to claims arising out of damages arising from the
Injury to life, body or health or from the
Violation of a material contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which
proper implementation of the contract in the first place
compliance with which the contractual partner may regularly rely
(Cardinal obligation) as well as for claims due to other damages that
on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the
User or his vicarious agents.
(3) For the rest, the statutory provisions apply to the warranty,
in particular the two-year limitation period acc. Section 438 (1) no. 3 BGB.
(4) If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB, the statutory
Provisions with the following modifications:
- For the condition of the commodity are only our own data and the
Product description of the manufacturer binding, but not public
Promotions and comments and other advertising of the manufacturer.
- You are obliged to deliver the goods without delay and with the necessary
Take care to examine quality and quantity deviations and us
obvious defects within 7 days from receipt of the goods.
Deadline is sufficient for timely dispatch. This also applies to
later discovered hidden defects from discovery. In case of injury
The duty to inspect and to make a complaint is the assertion of the warranty claims
- In case of defects, we provide warranty at our discretion by repair
or replacement delivery (supplementary performance). In case of rectification need
We do not bear the increased costs incurred by the shipment of the goods
to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the
Shipment not the intended use of the goods
- If the remedy fails twice, you can do so at your option
Demand reduction or withdraw from the contract.
- The warranty period is one year from date of delivery.§ 10 Liability
(1) Unlimited liability: We are fully liable for intent and gross negligence
Negligence and in accordance with the product liability law. For easy
We are liable for negligence in case of damage resulting from the violation of life, the
Body and the health of persons.
(2) For the rest, the following limited liability applies: In case of slight negligence
we are only liable in case of breach of a material contractual obligation,
their fulfillment the proper execution of the contract at all
only possible and on which you can regularly rely on
(Obligation). The liability for slight negligence is the amount
limited to the damages foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract, with
Emergence typically has to be expected. This limitation of liability
is also valid in favor of our vicarious agents.§ 11 Alternative Dispute Resolution
The EU Commission has provided a platform for out-of-court settlement. This gives consumers the opportunity to settle disputes in connection with their online order without the intervention of a court. The Dispute Settlement Platform can be reached at the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
. We endeavor to settle any disputes arising from our contract by mutual agreement. In addition, we are not obliged to participate in arbitration and unfortunately can not offer you participation in such a procedure.§ 12 Final Provisions
(1) Should one or more provisions of these Terms be invalid or
By doing so, the validity of the other provisions will be affected
(2) Contracts between us and you are exclusively German law
Applicable to the exclusion of United Nations provisions
Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG, "UN
Sales Convention "). Mandatory provisions of the country in which you are
usually stay, remain untouched by the choice of law.
(3) Are you a merchant, legal entity under public law or public law
Special assets, so our place of business Berlin is the place of jurisdiction for all
Disputes arising out of or in connection with contracts between us and
As of: November 2018.
Thank you for some terms and conditions excerpts: HÄRTING Rechtsanwälte, www.haerting.de, contract firstname.lastname@example.org, Chausseestraße 13, 10115 Berlin, Tel. +0049 30 28 30 57 40, Fax +0049 30 28 30 57 4